ALL PURPOSE CLEANERS
- Vinegar and Salt. Mix together for a good surface cleaner.
- Baking Soda. Dissolve 4 tablespoons baking soda in 1 quart warm water
for a general cleaner.
- Baking soda on a damp sponge. Baking soda cleans and deodorizes
all kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
- Use liquid castile soap and baking soda or Borax in different ratios. Use
a little soap and soda/borax with lots of water on floors, walls and counters.
Use more soap, soda/Borax for tubs sinks, cat boxes, anything that can
be well rinsed.
- For a general, all-purpose cleaner, try a paste made from baking soda
and water or mix salt and water with a little vinegar.
- 3 tbsp. vinegar, 1/2 tsp. washing soda, 1/2 tsp. vegetable oil based
liquid soap, 2 cups hot water. Mix ingredients in spray bottle or bucket.
Apply and wipe clean.