FURNITURE POLISH & SCRATCH COVERS
- This polish should to be made fresh each time you use it:
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon water
Extract the juice from the lemon. Mix with oil and water. Apply a thin coat on your wood surface and let sit for five minutes. Use a soft cloth to buff to a deep shine.
- Use 3 parts light mineral oil and 1 part olive oil and a drop of lemon juice.
- Use a little olive or lemon oil and some beeswax.
- Hide wood scratches by rubbing with the meat of a walnut.
- Use a soft cloth and wipe with a bit of mayonnaise.
- Rub furniture with a cloth dipped in cool tea.
- Mix 2 parts olive oil with 1 part lemon juice. Apply mixture to furniture with a soft cloth and wipe it dry.
- 1/8 cup linseed oil, 1/8 cup vinegar, 1/4 cup lemon juice. Mix ingredients, using soft cloth, rub into wood.
- To remove water stains on wood furniture, dab white toothpaste onto stain. Allow the paste to dry and then gently buff off with a soft cloth.