- Cold Pressed Nut Oil, Olive Oil, Walnut Oil, or Beeswax
Apply oil/wax to leather then buff with a chamois cloth to a shine.
- Lemon Juice Good for black or tan leather shoes. Follow by buffing with a soft cloth such as chamois or an old t-shirt.
- Vinegar Remove water stains on leather by rubbing with a cloth dipped in a vinegar and water solution.
- Vinegar To shine patent leather, moisten a soft cloth with white vinegar and wipe clean all patent leather articles. The color of the leather may be slightly changed.
- Art-Gum Eraser and Sandpaper or Emery Board
Dirt marks on suede can be rubbed out with an art-gum eraser. Then buff very lightly an emery board.
- Banana Peel Add a shine by polishing it with the inside of a banana peel, then buff.
- Shoe/Sneaker Deodorizer
6 Tbsp Cornstarch
3 Tbsp Baking Soda
20 drops Rosemary essential oil
20 drops Tea Tree essential oil
5 drops Lemon essential oil
5 drops Clove essential oil
Mix all, then put 1-2 Tablespoon in each shoe/sneaker and rub it in.
Allow the powder to sit in the shoe overnight.